ElectionKZRG NewsLatest NewsLocal InterestsNews Joplin MOTrending

What do you need to have with you when going to vote?

When going to vote, Jasper County Clerk Charlie Davis tells Newstalk KZRG: 

“You can bring your voter ID card, but you are still going to need a driver’s license with your picture on it or a passport or a military ID or a federally issued Veterans ID with your photo on it.”

Show More
Back to top button