A MoDOT repair job is scheduled to close a bridge for several days as of Monday.
Where: Jasper County Route H over North Fork Spring River west of Jasper
When: 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m., Monday-Thursday, beginning August 7 until repairs are complete
What: MoDOT crews making repairs to bridge
- Traffic Impacts:
- Both lanes of Route H bridge CLOSED during the day until repairs are complete
- Drivers will have access to driveways and entrances on either end of the bridge but will not be able to drive across it
- All Route H lanes OPEN during nighttime hours and weekends
- No signed detour
- Drivers should find alternate route
- Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts
Weather and/or construction delays could alter the work schedule.