Speakers announced for Chamber’s Regional Innovation & Technology Summit
Free registration . . . .
(Joplin, MO) – The Joplin Area Chamber of Commerce (JACC) and its sponsors, Pennington Station and James River Church, are excited to announce the keynote and breakout session speakers for the 2022 Joplin Regional Innovation & Technology Summit on Friday, Nov. 4 at James River Church in Joplin.
These innovative thinkers and business leaders will come together for the Summit and speak on a variety of technology-related issues:
- Keynote: Shawnee Delaney – Spy On The Inside to Insider Threats
- Business Innovation: Kavita Ganesan – How to Develop Your Organization’s AI Strategy
- Cyber Resiliency: Tim Weber – Experiencing a Ransomware Event
- Business Technology: Burton Kelso – How to Protect Your Social Media Accounts and Websites from Hackers
- Business Technology: Robert Stokes – Robotic Dogs: Our New Best Friends
- Business Technology: Eric Malone – A Cryptospatial Journey
- Digital Community: Prasad Calyam – Defending Small Business Cyber Assets
- Digital Community: Heather Noggle – Cybersecurity Advocacy: Persuasion and Cyber Hygiene
As technology continues to change the business world, companies large and small need to maintain a competitive edge and stay informed on new, innovative topics.
The Summit will showcase local tech-centered businesses with sessions covering subjects such as emerging technology, business innovation, cyber resiliency, and digital cities. The event will also feature a pitch competition, breakfast, lunch, and many networking opportunities.
Tickets for the event are valued at over $60, but because of the presenting sponsor, Pennington Station, and their generosity, ticket fees have been waived and registration is free.
Everyone is invited to participate, from entrepreneurs to employees and individuals who are interested in learning more about changing technologies. Registration is required and can be completed here. For more information on the Summit, please visit joplintechsummit.com.
To learn more, please contact Erin Slifka at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 417-624-4150.