KZRG NewsLatest NewsLocal InterestsNews Joplin MOTrending

Dog Sets House On Fire

A dog accidently set his family’s house on fire while no one was home.

It happened Friday in Parkville, a suburb of Kansas City. 

A surveillance camera inside the home showed a large white dog leaning on the family stove, during which its paws turned on a burner that had a pan on top of it. 

That pan later burst into flames, which spread to the rest of the house. 

Firefighters rescued two dogs from the house, including the one that started the fire.

Show More
Back to top button