The City of Joplin continues to modify operations to protect the health and safety of city employees and the public during the time of the COVID-19 pandemic.The following protocols have been established:
- All Court dockets have been suspended and rescheduled to a date beyond April 27, 2020. Dates were moved beyond the April 3, 2020 mandate to account for a possible extension.
- Court fines can be made online at www.municipalonlinepayments.com/Joplinmo, (available 24 hours/day)
- By phone – call (800) 444-1187 (available 24 hours/day). Bilingual representatives available.
- Drop Box – located on west side of City Hall, 602 S. Main St. Envelopes provided at box and should be used with your payment.
- For other payment options, call (417) 627-2930 Monday- Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.