Portions of Route JJ will be closed during business hours between Fir road and Hunter Road West of Carl Junction all next week. MoDOT crews will be replacing deteriorating drain pipes underneath the road. This doesn’t mean the entire stretch of the road will be closed at once, the route will only be closed in the areas that they are set up working at the time.
When: 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday – Friday, March 16-20. Road open at night.
- Route closed ONLY where crews are set up working.
- Homeowners will be able to get to driveways and entrances on either side of the work zones, but will not be able to travel through the work zones.
- Drivers urged to find alternate routes.
- No signed detours are planned.
- Electronic message boards located near the planned road work will alert drivers to any changes in the work schedule.
- Weather and/or construction delays will alter the work schedule.