Local NewsTrending

6-year-old dies after accidental electrocution

A 6-year-old girl has died after she was electrocuted Tuesday at a home outside of Goodman. Read the full press release below:

On Tuesday, the McDonald County Sheriff’s Office was called out to a residence on Splitlog Road outside of Goodman, Missouri for a possible electrocution.

EMS had already arrived and was attending to the patient, a 6 year old girl, Anastasia Edmonds. Deputies secured the scene and started processing it for the investigation. Through the investigation, deputies were able to determine that the 6 year old girl had been electrocuted when she attempted to blow up a pool with a shop vacuum. Her parents found her and CPR started and 911 was called. Efforts to revive her continued to the hospital, but were unsuccessful.

The McDonald County Sheriff’s Office, McDonald County Coroner’s Office, McDonald County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office and DFS are working jointly in the investigation.

Show More
Back to top button