The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission has awarded several road projects in southwest Missouri to construction companies.
Here are the details:
- Interstate 44 between Joplin and Sarcoxie: Resurface pavement
- Awarded to APAC-Central of Fayetteville, Ark., for a low bid amount of $8.8 million
- Missouri Route 249 in Joplin: Repair erosion along shoulders
- Awarded to Leavenworth Excavating & Equipment of Leavenworth, Kan., for a low bid amount of $603,000
- S. Route 160/Missouri Route 13 between Nixa and Kimberling City: Resurface pavement
- Awarded to APAC-Central of Fayetteville, Ark., for a low bid amount of $5.8 million
- I-49 in McDonald County: Building removal for future I-49 lanes south of Pineville
- Awarded to Lehman Construction of California, for a low bid amount of $157,000
- Various state routes in southwest Missouri: Pavement sealing
- Awarded to Hutchens Construction Company of Cassville, for a low bid amount of $2.5 million
Construction on the projects will start in 2019. More information on the construction timeline for each project will be announced prior to the start dates.